After spending way too much time playing with ourselves (our microphones, you sick freaks), we finally got down to business and recorded an epically long podcast. What’s in it? Hav’s wants, Hav’s dreams, Hav’s desires. … well actually no, just Hav’s dreams. Wait. Where are you going? Come back!
Rik and Hav argue over what a psychopath is, and whether a sociopath is the same thing. We also talk about the trouble with making video productions, and how blizzards are way more dangerous in the south than they are the north. Also, yes, we played STO. We played a lot of STO. So just give it a listen!
– Mic Problems
– Hav’s Dreams
– Hav Gets from Level 52 to 54 … Finally
– Hav Reviews Kobali Prime as a Thing
– Hav Reviews the new C-Store Ship Bundle
– Hav and Rik Discuss What’s Wrong with the Foundry Patrols
AFTERSTO – Starts @ 1:25:00
– Star Wars, and What Order to Watch It
– Mars One, and Why That’s Some Bullshit
– Ceres, What the Hell is Ceres, Why Does Hav Care About Ceres?
– Hav Reviews The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
– Hav Discusses the Similarities Between Star Wars Chronology and Metroid Chronology
– Hav Tells You What Order You Should Play the Metroid Games
– Rik is Enamored With a New Spin on Really, Really Old 3D Tech
– There’s a new Alien movie in the works, and it’s being directed by … Neill Blomkamp?